|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Meter|
|Size/Capacity||CR 80 & CR 100|
C rail system are used to electrify various types of mobile equipment. They can be designed not only to support and protect flat and round electrical cables, but air and water hoses as well. Festoon systems are typically used on overhead cranes, port cranes, refuse cranes and other material handling applications. This system also used for Electrification of Moving Machineries.
We also have a solution for extremely corrosive environments. Our product range includes non-rusting, acid-proof and seawater-resistant festoon cable systems, as well as accessories for the various cable management systems
• 1 x pair of curtains for the specified campervan window location.
• High quality, low maintenance stretch fabric. Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating this fabric and design.
• 2 x tie backs.
• 2 x pre-bent, colour matched rails (one top and one bottom). Each pre-drilled for mounting the curtain rail in your campervan. With our Kiravans rail system, you benefit from a robust, aluminium channel with an attractive bevelled edge.
• Contoured, colour matched end-stops for each rail.
• Low profile, self tapping fixing screws. These sit below the level of the gliders in the rail so there is no risk of snagging.
• Super strong gliders. These come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time but are easily replaceable if need be.